Hello everyone! My name is Caleb. I am 18 years old (though I will probably be 19 by the time you read this) and married to a wonderful woman named Ashley. This is basically a place where I will express lots of thoughts, many about God, Jesus, the Bible, and Christianity in general, but also many about random other subjects which come to mind. I hope something that I post here will be of use to you.
Here is a random list of facts about myself, and opinions about reality:
- I am currently a pseudo children’s pastor, alongside my wife. I teach a 3rd – 8th grade class, though those boundaries are far from fixed.
- As a day job, I sit with an elderly man with Alzheimer’s and help him get along his day, mostly moving to and fro.
- For a hobby, I do stuff with technology. Programming, web development and design, Android hacking, cell phone optimizing, and deal-hunting are my favorites.
- I enjoy studying theology, apologetics, church history, politics, computers, and any random thing which happens to pique my curiosity.
- I was once an English tutor, because reading and writing are major parts of my life.
- I like civil debate.
- Bow ties are cool.
- I am redeemed, and I believe on the authority of Scripture alone that I have come to this point by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone to the glory of God alone.
- I do not choose God, but God chose me.
- HTML5 and CSS3 FTW.
- I like Sassy stylesheets.
- I get down on Friday.
- It’s always a good time
- Hallelujah, I am free to struggle, but I’m not struggling to be free!
- Team Grimmie rawks.
- Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn’t want to live there.